Are you looking for a way to make it easier to manage your next online course review?
Are you a designer or developer who is tired of emails with phrases like “ya know that one slide with the blue box? It’s missing a period at the end”. Are you tired of asking your co-workers or clients to review your SCORM module without giving them a good way to do it?
Maybe this will help.
- One set of zipped up SCORM files (any authoring tool, Lectora, Camtasia, Captivate, Storyline and more…)
- The site ReviewMyElearning.com (not free)
- Publish your files to SCORM, then Zip.
- Upload to ReviewMyElearning.com
- Adjust the login settings as needed for your reviewers
- Send out the link to the other members of your team
- As comments roll in, the developer panel gives you tools to track which changes have been updated and even delegate tasks throughout the team of developers.
- Smile when you go home early. Your reviewers and developers will thank you.